REMAP TODAY!!

M12RJX

Reaction score
hello all been a while since i last posted on here!

jsut a quick update i was and did put my car up for sale..but now iv just decided im going to keep it and get it mapped to keep me happy!

Last edited:

Paradox1

Reaction score
your going to love it. Ben is a nice guy too. you'll have a good laugh with him.

Be careful though, you might get lock jaw from grinning too much after the map:arco:

kwistof

South East Events Moderator
Reaction score
You're going to realise that it was a VERY wise decision not to sell your S3 and get it remapped instead.

Totally changes the way it feels and pretty much makes it a different car :)

M12RJX

Reaction score
jhh

Last edited:

Westy

Reaction score
It starts with a remap. I'll give it a year minimum and you'll be collecting engine bits and hiding them from the mrs ;)

Paradox1

Reaction score
It starts with a remap. I'll give it a year minimum and you'll be collecting engine bits and hiding them from the mrs ;)

yeah at least.

xs dp and manifold hybrid/big turbo.

you better start saving. you know it going to happen

M12RJX

Reaction score

loool im not going mad i promise lol cars just hit 100k dont want to spend to much and get nothing back when it comes to selling lol. probally just a stage 1 and a panel filter i should be happy. cant go too mad lol mrs would go nuts with my spending habbits lol

Westy

Reaction score
loool im not going mad i promise lol cars just hit 100k dont want to spend to much and get nothing back when it comes to selling lol. probally just a stage 1 and a panel filter i should be happy. cant go too mad lol mrs would go nuts with my spending habbits lol

That's what I said mate. I now have a fully rebuilt 141k engine with loads of new bits and I don't think I can sell it on.

Anyway, enjoy the remap ;)

Paradox1

Reaction score

I think everyone on this forum has said these words

M12RJX

Reaction score
That's what I said mate. I now have a fully rebuilt 141k engine with loads of new bits and I don't think I can sell it on.

Anyway, enjoy the remap ;)
LOOOL

knowing me i may spend a bit more then i intend to but wel see how i get on with this stage 1 first. CANT WAIT!!!

Last edited: