Remap results

Freddie2112

Reaction score
So I had an ecu remap a couple of weeks ago on my 3.0tdi and then had it dyno-ed yesterday and these are the results.
54ea4d1d054a817845c09f5d4fec7967.jpg

Reactions: THQuattro, xpoweruk, Stu2w and 2 others
Sod the dyno...
Does the car pull like a train?
Does the car do the clock?
Does the car put a smile on your face?

If yes to all them then you knows it's good.

Reactions: Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps and xpoweruk
Plenty of extra punch I imagine.

Never heard of Clive Atthowe so Googled it and looks like a Revo dealer. Did they remap it ? , Is it a Revo map ?
If so the power looks reasonable if you still have the DPF on but it seems very short of torque low down.
Is it manual or auto?
A Revo stage 1 map is supposed to be around 276-286 PS and 437 to 457 Lb/ft of torque. You seem to have the power up the top end all be it at quite a high RPM but seem to be lacking around 30-40 Lb/ft of torque.
417 Lb/ft is 565Nm the car makes 500Nm as standard.
Should be more like 600-620 Nm
If you asked them to make a clutch friendly map then it certainly is that.

I didn't have the tuning done at Clive's, just the rolling road as he's one of 2 company's in Norfolk that has a 4wd rolling road that can take Audi Quattro. I have passed on my sheet to the company who done the tuning and he's not happy with the results and his going to have a look the map. The power line is too high up the Rev range, the torque curve is not smooth and is under powered. It drives ok though.

Reactions: skiptowncat
Overboosts at spool up then over compensates twice, That's why it's wavy there. Should just require a small change of the wastegate control in the tune and you will see a good increase.