1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

ReMap on my B8 S4

Chop. Apr 16, 2017

1. Chop.

Chop. Registered User

Recently traveled over to glasgow to see adam and get my s4 stage 1 mapped through zip tunning

Just wanted to say the car is running like a dream and adam was spot on getting the info i was after and booking me in, very helpfull nice bloke

thanks agian

chop

vag-tech, Sandra and xpoweruk like this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Gazwould

Gazwould Registered User

Already thought you were already at Stage 1 , lol and going Stage 2 , I believe Stage 3 is available ?

Gearbox can be mapped too ?

What took you , I had my VW remapped @ week 2 of ownership .

Chop. likes this.
  4. Chop.

Chop. Registered User

I know thats 2 years i'v had it, i though about it a lot just never got round too it, too busy sticking bits on and chopping bits off i think ;-) deff should have done it sooner

So its finally stage 1, will deff go stage 2 in the future and stage 3 theres a lot happening on the s4 front with the apr ultra charger kit, larger throttle body, more cooling, pulleys seems to be around the 540bhp a lot of cash though so i'll stick with the 400bhp for now

There is a map for the stronic box think it can remove the rev limiters and make the changes more aggressive

Gazwould and xpoweruk like this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Glad to hear you got your car done. Adam is a really nice guy. If you have a few minutes you could leave a review, I'm sure Adam @vag-tech would appreciate it very much. Link below. Enjoy your car. :)

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/showcase/m-b-jarvie.146/

vag-tech and Chop. like this.
  6. Chop.

Chop. Registered User

vag-tech likes this.
  7. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Thank You. Much appreciated. :)

Chop. likes this.
  8. Sandra

@Chop. Fantastic review adam @vag-tech will like it also. Thanks for doing it. :) x

Chop. likes this.
  9. Chop.

Chop. Registered User

@Sandra no problem I was looking to put something up which was why I'd posted in here so thanks for the link :sunglasses:

Sandra likes this.
  10. vag-tech

vag-tech Site Sponsor Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Hi @Chop.

Quick one to say thanks a lot for the review. Makes a difference!
    Stage 2 prep looking like, exhaust + pulley mod and perhaps intercooler. More to follow.
    Cheers again,
    A

Sandra likes this.