Remap near to Inverness

TerryA

Reaction score
just moved to Scotland from London and will be looking to remap my Avant - any suggestions for remappers near to Inverness appreciated

There's a guy in Lossie (ace tuning) who does remaps. I've had a lot of stuff done from him in the past to previous audis and he's been great (never had a remap tho)

Reactions: TerryA
@vag-tech hi mate i'm looking to get my S4 to stage 1 either the end of march or april, what maps you using ? i'm on the east coast just outside edinburgh

chop

Reactions: RS5 JON
Hi @Chop.
We are official uk dealers for ZipTuning (based in the Netherlands, and regarded as the tuning house of Europe). They write OEM files for Lamborghini.
If you need any more info, please don't hesitate to ask.
Adam

Reactions: Sandra
Yes you'll find their native site holds greater authority (dwarfing the well known UK players). We were chosen to begin their UK dealer network (with early access privileges). We've been tuning for them for 1.5 years with nothing but positive results.

Reactions: Sandra and Chop.
There is brotek tunning who use shark maps and mark bodie runs a 500bhp s4 himself he's Glasgow based

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chop.
cheers for the replies guys - thinking to do :yes:

Got a mate in Stirling I visit so Glasgow will be a possibility

Last edited:
cheers for the replies guys - thinking to do :yes:

Got a mate in Stirling I visit so Glasgow will be a possibility

If your visiting Mark @Brotek, get him to do some VCDS tweeks if you haven't already done some, Mark knows his stuff.

JG

Reactions: TerryA
Not done anything yet but will be doing a bit as I've decided to stay with this car for a few years - normally change car every 2 to 3 years but really like the Avant and the flexibility it gives so will work with it to improve things over stock

Reactions: Chop. and RS5 JON