Remap Lancashire

Tom Whetton

Reaction score
Hi can anyone recommend a decent place to get my Audi S3 stage 1 in Lancashire or near Blackpool haha I’ve had a quote for stage 1 and dsg map £850 is that a good price or?

Hi can anyone recommend a decent place to get my Audi S3 stage 1 in Lancashire or near Blackpool haha I’ve had a quote for stage 1 and dsg map £850 is that a good price or?
I recommend West Yorkshire tuning near Bradford not far from the m62 so probably an hour or so from you. Endless good reviews if you look on the Facebook page and I had mine done there nearly 3 years ago and it’s been faultless ever since, I could tell the difference as soon as I had it done aswell.
It’s a 4wd dyno aswell.

Mr Sanderson do anything for you ?

Motorsport Developments aka Evolution Chips author .

Mate, have a look at Pendle Performance in Barnoldswick about an hour away, I'm thinking of getting stage 1 done. Have a look at them on Facebook.

Second vote for Rick @ Unicorn here - probably around the same price as you've been quoted but a proper custom map, especially if you have any supporting mods i.e. intake, downpipe etc.

Also has a dyno so you get the before and after plots and not just someones word that it has xyz bhp.