REmap in the norfolk area?

K

kaizokuninja

I do want to go to chip and spin but its a long way to go being down in london and all so would like to find somewhere closer to home ideally.

any help would be appreciated..

Jabba sport in peterborough, I've been there, and been in Leggy's S3 which has a custom map by Mike at Jabba...I couldn't praise them enough to be honest

cheers anyway but i think chipnspin are closer near london! was looking for somewhere close to norwich if poss!

My folks live in Norwich so I did a little research on this the other day - Clive Atthowe Tuning are in Sprowston, from what I've read they sound very professional - keep me posted if you are getting it done as I'm visiting in a week and could just be tempted if we were able to wangle a discount :icon_thumright:
http://www.enginetuning.net/

they use revotechnik ECU mapping software apparently. anyone used this before and kno if its any good??? cheers =)

yeah is the only place in Norwich I take my A3, although being Norwich options are limited! Never had any issues with them and would reccomend them if Revo is the way you want to go..otherwise CC offer a moble tuning service although you dont get dyno runs.

I have CC on mine and am happy with it, previously had a chipped uk map on it; was a bit more aggresive but the car didnt like it so it came off, not sure if it was the map or my car but either way never had any issues with the CC.. was £300 i think but they came down to my work place and uploaded the new map, job done :)

I think the revo at Atthowe was around the £400 mark tho..

ah right, didnt realise they came to you too! sweet, gonna pop down to atthowe tomorro and see what they're chargin. may go for CC if its too much tho

who are CC anyway?

Sorry CC = Custom-Code, is a nice smooth map as people say, i feel most of the torque kicks in at around 3k up until 6k..Revo apparently (cant say never had it) is a bit more aggressive..and gives you the power in more of a burst, maybe a bit like the chip uk map i had where i could feel it kicking in earlier at 2500rpm up until about 4.5k and then die off..either way both should feel pretty good..although having more torque earlier on, i found myself constanly dabbing the pedal..

ok cool.... there any a3 clubs in norwich you kno about?? cheers!

Revo do offer a 5 hour free trial though - so if you're heading over there you may be able to get it installed today and see how you get on with it

revo's the way forward mate lol. just joking. i have the revo, seems to kick in about 2500 but i would say starts to tail off at 5000rpm. gives a nice kick which still makes me smile!

Hi all - sorry to resurrect this old thread, but it comes up on a Google search so may be of use to someone.

Black Code now has a branch in Norwich (mobile service - we come to you) as well as national coverage for our services from an expanding network of branches across the UK.

Please see http://www.black-code.co.uk for more information!

Do you use your own custom map or do you use one of the more notorious ones? I may be interested =)

same here is it your own map?

tis their own bespoke map dependant on car.
Go on their website and fill in the online form.
i have requested a quote and will post price when i get a reply.

you in norwich pinola??

nope but not that far away closer to Kings lynn