Remap done today.

Fatbloke

Reaction score
Got my 2016 150tdi remapped this morning.

Now 190bhp and around 433n/m.

Not tested it properly yet but its definitely more responsive. No clutch etc issues.

Next is the B12 Sportline kit and Eibach front and rear anti roll bars.

Attachments

• IMG_20200730_115715.jpg
    IMG_20200730_115715.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 133
Reactions: dp_motley and alpesh26
Did you go for a custom map or off the shelf ect?
I am looking at one, but thinking Revo due to their extensive tests on each vehicle before they release to the public.
A general map which is not the greatest is about 200.00 but the revo is 425.00 as they are specific for the A3 I have

The place does custom remaps so I assume it was that but not sure.

Got a Revo map on the Skoda VRS a while back from a place in Fife and had major problems with it. New clutch and DMF, EGR and DPF clean and turbo refurb. That's why I went to the local custom map place. Gets very good reviews. A3 is running fine with no issues.

The place does custom remaps so I assume it was that but not sure.

Got a Revo map on the Skoda VRS a while back from a place in Fife and had major problems with it. New clutch and DMF, EGR and DPF clean and turbo refurb. That's why I went to the local custom map place. Gets very good reviews. A3 is running fine with no issues.
how tehy did remap just only flashing soft right ? and then put on dyno.. ? and location and how much?

It took around 2 hours. I was in the waiting room so not exactly sure what they did. Could hear it on the dyno though.

They get good reviews and tune some fast machines.

SOS Motorsport, based in Falkirk. Remap was £358.

http://www.sosmotorsport.co.uk

There's also Celtic Tuning in Newbridge on the outskirts of Edinburgh. I think they do off the shelf maps. They have no dyno and suggested SOS for the dyno too.

Got the Skoda done a few years ago at Falkland Performance. Cost a fortune to get it running right. Cant remember the price.

It took around 2 hours. I was in the waiting room so not exactly sure what they did. Could hear it on the dyno though.

They get good reviews and tune some fast machines.

SOS Motorsport, based in Falkirk. Remap was £358.

http://www.sosmotorsport.co.uk

There's also Celtic Tuning in Newbridge on the outskirts of Edinburgh. I think they do off the shelf maps. They have no dyno and suggested SOS for the dyno too.

Got the Skoda done a few years ago at Falkland Performance. Cost a fortune to get it running right. Cant remember the price.
Expensive .. Local garage decent guy gave me £200 price for remap

Another place locally does MRC maps which are supposed to be good. 185bhp map was £500.

Last edited:
We have DH Automotive which is MRC and we have MB Jarvie in Glasgow

Reactions: Fatbloke