remap chip fitted today :) and it shifts 1.8T

lowrider786

Reaction score
hiya all

today i am a very happy person
i had my remap chip put in and the car feels so much better. it is soo much quicker its unbelievable. i had a rolling road test done before and after the figures are below:

Before: 163bhp/207.5 Nm - with a peco rear box K&N induction kit and a GFB dump valve

after: 196.3 bhp/287.3Nm - same as above with the remap chip

the car is alot smoother and when i put my foot down the car pull /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. i have the rolling road results, if you wish to see the graph and print out let me know.

nice one. post up the print outs. Was it an AmD remap?

RIch

I HAVE TAKEN SOME PHOTOS OF THE PRINT OUT FROM THE ROLLING ROAD THEY AINT TO CLEAR CAUSE I DONE THEM ON MY PHONE, I WILL TRY SCANNING THEM AND POSTING THEM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hiya guys just come back after a blast in my car its flipping fabulous, the sound the car makes with the combination of the airfilter dumpvalve exhaust and chip is mind bogling. just left a renault 172 clio 1st gear he kept up but in second and aboove left him in my dust.

i fitted the chip to a audi a3 1.8T 1997,

hear is a link to the the shop in ebay for the chip
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=40182&item=7945350094&rd=1

they do chips for other cars too. everyone should fit the chip

You sound like one happy customer. £250 well spent me thinks.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif