Facelift Remap by MRC 490bhp

evil_scooby

Reaction score
Exciting! Just saw them post the ttrs remap they did. Looks like stage1 is 490bhp @5500rpm . Believe that's without the intercooler

Going to be a beast. Can't wait
33e11bd6c74f49958157d1ebeaf91fdc.jpg
428a9a73fafb15ba8c138f6080be6caf.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: THQuattro, jimojameso, Tristan2 and 2 others
Imagine stage 2! These motors are going to be serious weapons.

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

That is incredible, too tempting.. too dangerous!!

I won't be remapping mine, my warranty is too valuable.. shame though.

Reactions: FBF01
Unless you are going to do some serious track stuff or dangerous road stuff, you will quickly find that you will not need any extra ponies especially in an FL - there is just so much you can drive and remain road legal:oncomingpolice:!

When I had the E92 335d I mapped it after a month and did enjoy every moment but that took it from 286 to 350 horses. When you already have 400 hp under the bonnet though I am also not sure of the necessity of a tune.

Having said that, the platform is easily able to cope with the additional power (the above mentioned BM ripped through rear tyres every 4 - 5000 miles!) and there is plenty of room left in the gearbox for some truly rocket like speeds.

Reactions: AudiNutta, evil_scooby and Joe4842
Problem is with Quattro, it can take serious power and even with 400bhp it will feel comfortable.

Reactions: evil_scooby
When I had the E92 335d I mapped it after a month and did enjoy every moment but that took it from 286 to 350 horses. When you already have 400 hp under the bonnet though I am also not sure of the necessity of a tune.

Having said that, the platform is easily able to cope with the additional power (the above mentioned BM ripped through rear tyres every 4 - 5000 miles!) and there is plenty of room left in the gearbox for some truly rocket like speeds.
Same.
It felt like it needed the power, but couldn't use it. Think it needed a diff

Would be nice having an rs3 which scared rs6s ????

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

As we said before TTRS tunes well so you'd expect FL RS3 to do the same.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

My mate had the LSD fitted after the tune and that transformed the car.

With the RS though I wouldn't have thought you would need to touch the drivetrain or suspension to deal another 100 hp

check out what IROZ Motorsport is doing with the platform over in Vegas....
they have developed an IC and downpipe already for the car with great results and now partnered up with a tuner....he recently did a 700hp A3 and has turbo kits up to 1000bhp.....all in all silly power.....but be nice to have that 5 pot with supercar power, super responsive and daily driveability

Reactions: evil_scooby
check out what IROZ Motorsport is doing with the platform over in Vegas....
they have developed an IC and downpipe already for the car with great results and now partnered up with a tuner....he recently did a 700hp A3 and has turbo kits up to 1000bhp.....all in all silly power.....but be nice to have that 5 pot with supercar power, super responsive and daily driveability

That was some serious tuning :). Very good explanations also what is needed for which stage.