Relentless v3 genuine or fake??

darren t

Reaction score
Came today in relentless box with xs power stickers the badge looks tack welded on is it genuine?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 216
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 199
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 170
XS Power are the ones making them and Relentless are just the middle men between the customer and XS. How i always understood it anyway.

XS Power are the ones making them and Relentless are just the middle men between the customer and XS. How i always understood it anyway.
xs power manifolds are cheaper than relentless but they make them why would the put another name on there product?

Mine was the same last week, didn't think anything of it tbh.

the other way round i think you will find.
Where did you buy it?

XS-Power is the UK distributer IIRC... Relentless is the manufacturer

Its not a fake...

<tuffty/>

When Welly was helping sort out the issues of these manifolds originally he was talking direct to XS Power. Relentless took over in the end and developed the V2 and V3 to try and rectify the weaknesses of each version.

End of the day i wouldnt worry about it. They`re all as sh!t as eachother interms of fitment, quality and reliability but people just fit them for the price and gains they provide.

As tuffty said, XS are just the UK outlet, and they're a joke compared to Relentless in terms of sales and after care. Always go direct to source!

Came today in relentless box with xs power stickers the badge looks tack welded on is it genuine?

Of course it's genuine, why would it need to be welded on any more than that mate? Heat from welding distorts things, so the less welding the better. V1 and 2 didn't have any form of logo / ID on them at all.

Use OEM gaskets only... using any gasket supplied by relentless will end in a bad day...

<tuffty/>

Glad I saw this I'd of been non the wiser regarding the gaskets.

Official word from Sam B to put this to bed...

Xspower usa, relentless and ssautochrome all have same business owners but keep the business separate. Xspower uk dont make anything, just distributor. Relentless and xspower usa do development of products. Relentless is vag based, xspower usa and ssautochrome are jap and usa cars mainly.

To summarise... XS Power USA and Relentless 'make' the kit, XS Power UK is an independent distributor and not anything to do with the XS Power USA and Relentless business other than it sells their products

<tuffty/>

Correct... XS Power USA and Relentless do the R&D and get them made in china...

<tuffty/>

Is the relentless manifold good for the k04 hybrid or is something else required. I've got both manifold and downpipe. But I was going to just get it mapped with that.

Now I want hybrid and rods I'm not going to get it fitted if something else is needed on my chase to 300bhp.