Relentless manifold

looks like an s3 manifold, not sure if its relentless though as there seems to be less joins??

That's the one, but it will crack and more than likely not fit correctly. They have a new version out V4

Do you think it's worth £120 it's new never used what version do you think it is and will it defo crack

Just starting to get some bits together and wanted a manifold as a base to start with might cut the flange off and can weld a t25 flange or even something else not sure yet is it worth £120 is that cheap

Last edited:
looks like a v3 as there are less welds, I have never seen any version of these manifolds in person but have followed a few threads about them.

my v3 has more welds than that!!!? and v3's have extra bracing around the 4to1 bit....

There was a test on one v2 on a thread on here showing 20bhp and 30lbft torque iirc on a hybrid turbo set up so yes very impressive...

Do you really gain anything from one of these
this depends on what youre doimg to the car, what your future plans are, and what you want from the car.
If you can tell us what you want from it then people with experience can advise.

For instance, you mention putting a t25 flange on the relentless manifold, which tells me you have a different turbo in mind. And therefore there are other manifolds available that are more suitable and reliable. Bill has done a t25 relentless for sam bryant, and from what he has said briefly in posts its not the greatest idea.

Sam is the distributor for relentless manis, I think he would know.

looks like a damn good copy, but who knows how it performs and if it will last. For the price, I would guess not!

Ok with someone now saying its a copy lets just say if when I receive it I measure everything and its exactly the same as a relentless who's to say that relentless really do make the manifold and that both the one I have and the relentless are not made by the same people might have stumbled on to something here and be able to get them a lot cheaper

From looking at the pic's I would have said it was a copy. I wouldn't be too worried about reliability as the Relentless haven't exactly got a good record either. I would say go for it, but get the welds gone over. Really it can't be any worse and at less than half the price I recon it's worth a punt.

they're all made in china.
they're probably all of same quality (poor)

but for so little money it might be worth it.
But you can expect to modify it because it might not sit flat to the head, so will need a skim. The runners might not meet up to the exhaust ports, so it will need porting. and the welds might be **** thin, so itl need reinforcing. Just like every single relentless manifold. You cant lose anymore than you will buying a relentless

To many horror stories with these manifolds, that's what has put me off putting one on my car and it's not exactly a 2 min job to change over

Received it today seems to be a relentless it came from xspower on the leaflet it says relentless manifold