Relentless manifold fitting

Sam Everest

Reaction score
2001 s3 amk

Just wondering if anyone can help I've fitted a relentless manifold not exactly sure which one it is fitted to the head fine but it had a blow between manifold and turbo have tried using studs what's the best way to get to the manifold that's not visible
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 133
Allow me to translate:

"Just wondering if anyone can help. I've fitted a relentless manifold (not exactly sure which one), it is fitted to the head fine but it had a blow between manifold and turbo. I have tried using studs, what's the best way to get to the manifold that's not visible.
Thanks"

Punctuation goes a long way dude, will help people having to decode your question anyway!... Even then your question is still a little unclear but I guess you're asking how to get at the three turbo nuts/bolts that aren't visible?

The fact of the matter is, the relentless manifolds are difficult to remove and/or fit without taking the head off, but none the less not impossible. And if you're going to remove the manifold without taking the head off you'll have to get to those bolts either way. The most common way is to use the normal arrangement of customised/bent tools coupled with a lot of loud swearing.

Here's the spanner I used to fit my k03 relentless mani, which was awkward enough with the engine/head out the car!

Did you fit the manifold your self?

Reactions: IPG