1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reiger front splitter/lip

Phil3 Nov 28, 2018

1. Phil3

Phil3 Well-Known Member Team Nardo Audi RS3 Saloon

I’m looking a front splitter for my FL RS3 and have came accrues the Rieger one... does anyone in the UK have one fitted? or know of any UK distributors of them?

From what I can see they don’t ship to the UK

Cheers

https://www.rieger-tuning.biz/article/00088161

q5man likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. jungle650

jungle650 Well-Known Member Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi RS3 quattro S tronic MQB Platform DSG

I had the Rieger splitter on my old PFL S3 and thought it was a great bit of kit at a fair price. Much nicer IMO than the Maxton offering.

The fit and finish was perfect, all holes were in the correct place and a peice of cake to fit with the supplied rivets. All I had to buy was a rivet gun from Amazon.

I bought mine from the UK importer who lists on Ebay - On-Line Auto Sport

Jungle

q5man and Phil3 like this.
  4. FBF01

FBF01 Well-Known Member

Unless you pair this with side skirts I find the addition of a front sole splitter...well just odd. Looks out of place IMO. Not for me unless I had the money to go for the full Revozport kit or even the kit from Horsch...but don’t think that’s out to buy yet

Phil3 likes this.
  5. Phil3

@jungle650 Awesome mate cheers... been in touch with them and they can indeed supply one! £229 delivered in gloss black to mainland UK

@FBF01 I see where you’re coming from mate, I’ll give it a little to weigh up the options and then go from there... I’m 60/40 in favour at the minute haha

q5man, Marshy, FBF01 and 1 other person like this.
  6. billymc92

billymc92 2018 Ara Blue Facelift RS3

Maybe if someone organised a group buy as there doesn’t seem to be many splitter options for the FL car available in the Uk. I for one would be interested. Would even get sideskirt and spoiler lip too.

Phil3 likes this.
  7. Phil3

If anyone keen to look into a group buy I’d be up for it... personally I don’t want to hassle right now if organising one :seenoevil::hearnoevil:

It’s the Rieger one I’d be after too

8. jaysrs4

jaysrs4 Active Member

I’ll have a go too lads

9. Seanix

Seanix Member

Here is the new Horsch CF kit. It's a subtle yet classy bit of kit. Sets the car apart. Build quality is very good.

Horsch offers this in various finishes. From tinted to forge carbon. This particular kit is blue carbon. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Current - 2018 RS3 Sedan
    Past - 2016 RS3 SB

q5man, FBF01 and Phil3 like this.
  10. billymc92

They are a bit more expensive. They quoted me £600 delivered. And I don’t believe that was for the carbon one

Phil3 likes this.
  11. Phil3

The Horsch kit looks the part, but the price as Billy’s said is a bit steep! The Rieger piece looks almost identical, all be it not carbon, and for a good chunk less than half too

12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. Phil3

If anyone is interested in a Rieger front lip like the link in the first post... let me know in here... I’ll email the UK supplier asking for a forum discount if possible if we get rough numbers making it worth their while :icon thumright:

14. billymc92

1. Billymc92
    2. Jaysrs4
    3. Phil3

Copy and paste your name onto the list if your interested

Phil3 likes this.
  15. Phil3

Seems it’s just the 3 of us... I’ll email On-Line Autosport tomorrow seeing if they’ll knock anything off for the 3 of us if we put the orders in

16. Phil3

Emailed to see if they’ll do a forum discount so will write in here what I get back :icon thumright: