1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Regular meets?

AliiiB Mar 12, 2018

1. AliiiB

AliiiB Registered User

Querying whether there’s any regular meets or any activity in the Essex area ?

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. cupra_ahhh

cupra_ahhh Registered User

It's been so quite on most a few forums, I'm thinking that most of the announcements will be on Facebook, which isn't great as I don't go on Facebook so I'll never know. I'm down in Kent and have been keeping my eye out on the this forum, the VW and SEAT forums, still nothing going on. Maybe it's the time of year but I've not been or even seen a meet up for a quite some time, in fact probably over a year now. (Not one fairly close to me anyway.)

AliiiB likes this.
  4. AliiiB

AliiiB Registered User

Time to start it up again

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

I will see about organising some local meets.

AliiiB likes this.
  6. jungle650

jungle650 Registered User

Alex organised a rolling road session last year, things might start up again once the weather gets nicer. I suspect Easter onwards there might be some more meet ups.

Jungle

AliiiB likes this.
  7. RS4B5

RS4B5 5 pots

There was llf meet a couple days ago I can't remember where

AliiiB likes this.
  8. Chris Wheatcroft

Chris Wheatcroft Registered User

If any one is up for it, I am going to the ace cafe on Tuesday evening for VAG night.

AliiiB likes this.
  9. Didz1912

Didz1912 Registered User

I'd be up for a meet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Ben!

Ben! Registered User

Anyone doing the BHP show on the 7th? I'm a new member and curious what sort of events you guys attend?

11. rossh

rossh Registered User

Not been to a car meet for years. Getting my B8.5 on the weekend and up for bringing it to a meet or two over the summer.