• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

tyr92

Reaction score
Hey all,

What's your thoughts on Redex, specifically for a 2.0 TDi engine? I'm thinking of using it along with the carbon cleaner as my car's been running the DPF cycle quite frequently recently as I've not had the chance to take it on a long drive and the roads are all 30mph round here currently.

Reactions: Flosman
Hey all,

What's your thoughts on Redex, specifically for a 2.0 TDi engine? I'm thinking of using it along with the carbon cleaner as my car's been running the DPF cycle quite frequently recently as I've not had the chance to take it on a long drive and the roads are all 30mph round here currently.
Never used it on my S3 as always fill up using the premium fuel.
My Dad has used it in his BMW X5 which rarely gets driven so has the same issue as you and said it does a great job. He only uses Redex and nothing else. Was good enough to help it pass it's MOT for a 14 year old car

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hey all,

Ever considered terra clean? Seems to get a good rep.