Red Warning light upgrade for doors.

t8ups

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.emtuning.co.uk
I hvae now got a bulb that you can upgrade your red warning lamp on you door with, to do this you have to have the Red warning which is on the cars with light pack.

here are a few before and after pictures:

IMG-20120316-00017.jpg

IMG-20120316-00018.jpg

front door upgraded
IMG-20120316-00016.jpg

They are £8 a pair with £1.52 postage or you can add them to other orders when ordering from me.

The bulbs are the custom VAG panel bulb upgrades - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/products/133191-em-tuning-vag-panel-bulb-501-pricing.html

fitting guide - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/tech-support/133195-em-tuning-vag-panel-led-fitting-guide.html

if you are not a member and want to order then please email us on sales@emtuning.co.uk

Hi
Can you do this one ??
b7ac55ff9294cfac6bbb108fcb2b0e63.jpg

Hope if it can as I want buy it as I cant find them anywhere
Cheers

Reactions: t8ups
Hi.

I do have that bulb fitment, you want them in red? I do have some in stock in red.

You fitting the OEM LED lamp in white but want it to glow red? if so hats off to you, that mod has been playing on my mind for a while :p

Thanks
Trups

This is the sample I have of my version, I have stocked this upgrade since 2011, I had the mould made with my factory when I started getting A5's in and couldn't offer an upgrade as they are stock as footwell lights on the B8 cars with light pack.

Reactions: Stu.Audi
Hi I already fitting the mods all 4 red is on and 4 white is on howev white is not bright and it is not genuise oem it custom wiring in with light fitting making it look much like oem
It very plug n play
So the lught is different than oem one as oeam got a metal clip thingy mine is not so it has to be as above pics show
Here sum pics
580a23b66f34809bb674b04025d8a8f3.jpg

06354a0af6fe938cdc33f223a76c2019.jpg

This is the sample I have of my version, I have stocked this upgrade since 2011, I had the mould made with my factory when I started getting A5's in and couldn't offer an upgrade as they are stock as footwell lights on the B8 cars with light pack.

Aye that one so what size is it ?

Hi.

Ok, so are you after 4 of these bulbs to replace the green bulbs that you have?

They are exactly the same size as the OEM ones and are a direct swaps.

Trups

Hi.

Ok, so are you after 4 of these bulbs to replace the green bulbs that you have?

They are exactly the same size as the OEM ones and are a direct swaps.

Trups
Yes mate am after 4 of that in white led how much leds can u tweak it in ?? The more the bright lol
Cheers

Hi.

So my bulbs have 4 x 5050 LED which will be the same brightness as the picture you should me with the 9 LED's, they are 3528 LEd's which are smaller so mine will be brighter.

They are £8 per pair and £2 postage.

Thanks
Trups

Reactions: Stu.Audi