RED PEARLESCENT PAINT

Babszee

Reaction score
Any ideas for sealant and wax for Misano Red Pearlescent Paint (new), The wax I am using is making the surface look a bit 'muted'.

i use dodo juice supernatural it makes my car look like this , not misano red tho
DSCF0445.jpg

no probs mate , what wax are you using now btw , ther is loads of different waxes on the market these days its hard to choose the right one but ive found that dodo juice is a dam good wax before i used supernatural i used dodo juice orange crush its made for warm colours ie red's ,yellow's and orange's they work really well for the money they cost , of course there is better waxes out there , another good sealant is wolf's chemical's body wrap but its best to be used after waxing

Meguiars 16...that stuff is amazing for the money tbh.

Reactions: Babszee
any thing pearl i would recomend poor boys ex-p sealent

I currently have SV shield on mine and looks quality,i bought a tester pot of detailing world i wouldnt pay £105 for it.I also have Werkstat acrylic system that looks good.

car8.jpg

car7.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Fran A3 I'm currently using Raceglaze 55.

maybe you should make the switch to dodo juice or similar as ive not had a single problem with it so far very easy to use and goes on comes off a dream , the easyest way to apply wax is with a foam applicator that is dam not wet use a little product and beleve me a little goes a long way ive had a pannel pot of dodo juice orange crush for months and ive done my car about 5 times with it and still got some left little is more with wax

Nice car Farhan I have used Meguiars NXT wax on previous TT - very impressed with it. Thanks