1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SQ5 RED Magma Nappa Leather

Geordie Lee Mar 26, 2018

1. Geordie Lee

Geordie Lee Member

Just ordered a full spec, clicked most of the options (other than Tour Pack). I have chosen Navarra Blue and also the Red Magma Nappa Leather (looks great on the Audi configuration), but browsing the web the colour looks really bright. As the test drive had none in the colour, I thought I would go for this to try and show the car as its looks fairly understated. Anyone else gone for the red interior.

2. Arch_SQ5

Arch_SQ5 Member

3. Geordie Lee

Geordie Lee Member

Thanks for this. The issue I have is that when I take a picture of my child’s car seat which is also a red it looks completely different in reality vs the picture which often struggles with reds as they look over exposed and really bright! Eitherway I am stuck with this now and do feel it adds a bit of ‘excitement’ to the usual blacks I have had in the past...well that’s what I am saying to myself!

mxnrg and q5man like this.
  4. Geordie Lee

Geordie Lee Member

For al those who have bought a black interior..this is the only video I can find which has the red interior...don’t believe it looks too over powering...if you overlook the American accent..

5. Dan_G

Dan_G Well-Known Member Team Navarra Audi S3 SQ5 owners group

Red looks ok with the white exterior - with the blue, im not so sure - but its subjective / individual, so if you like it, go for it!

6. Geordie Lee

Geordie Lee Member

Thanks..I agreee but once inside the car there is limited colour from the outside and with the tinted glass I am hoping it will look rather good..(still trying to convince myself)..think it will be named Spider-Man car!

7. Navisace

Navisace Member

i will be picking mine up next friday and i have the red leather but car is black

8. mxnrg

mxnrg Active Member

Another video with the Magma Red leather. Too bright for me, hats off to those brave enough to go for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro