SQ5 RED Magma Nappa Leather

Geordie Lee

Reaction score
Just ordered a full spec, clicked most of the options (other than Tour Pack). I have chosen Navarra Blue and also the Red Magma Nappa Leather (looks great on the Audi configuration), but browsing the web the colour looks really bright. As the test drive had none in the colour, I thought I would go for this to try and show the car as its looks fairly understated. Anyone else gone for the red interior.

Thanks for this. The issue I have is that when I take a picture of my child’s car seat which is also a red it looks completely different in reality vs the picture which often struggles with reds as they look over exposed and really bright! Eitherway I am stuck with this now and do feel it adds a bit of ‘excitement’ to the usual blacks I have had in the past...well that’s what I am saying to myself!

Reactions: mxnrg and NevMan
For al those who have bought a black interior..this is the only video I can find which has the red interior...don’t believe it looks too over powering...if you overlook the American accent..

Red looks ok with the white exterior - with the blue, im not so sure - but its subjective / individual, so if you like it, go for it!

Red looks ok with the white exterior - with the blue, im not so sure - but its subjective / individual, so if you like it, go for it!

Thanks..I agreee but once inside the car there is limited colour from the outside and with the tinted glass I am hoping it will look rather good..(still trying to convince myself)..think it will be named Spider-Man car!

Another video with the Magma Red leather. Too bright for me, hats off to those brave enough to go for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Had the car for a week now and just done over 400 miles....No matter what I do I cannot get the true colour...car going for a full interior and exterior clean with Gtechniq ultra next week..hoping those guys can get a better image...

The red seats are so much better than I had expected, please note that they are nowhere near as bright.

In addition I was the only car sold by the Audi dealership which had gone fro the red seats....not sure whether that is a good thing or bad thing!!!

Attachments

• A403468A-6E14-48F5-A20B-C01734715A2F.jpeg
    A403468A-6E14-48F5-A20B-C01734715A2F.jpeg
    712.5 KB · Views: 402
Reactions: NevMan and mxnrg
Navarra blue and magma red is a great colour contrast. You made a great choice, and your pic of the interior looks great.

Reactions: NevMan
Am I rude if I say your car reminds me of Superman, in his red pants :O Seriously though, I wish I was brave enough to pick your colour combo. Daytona & Black are anonymous in comparison ;)

Reactions: NevMan
Not rude at all, our children discussed choice of Superman or Spider-Man (blue, red and black)..they actually choose Spider-Man...

Still getting use to putting so much fuel in it...longer term 22.5mpg..but just done 80 miles today and averaged 29.8mpg..rather pleased..

Putting your foot down in dynamic to overtake is wonderful....doing 90 by the time your you’ve overtaken...

Hopefully as the engine beds in it will improve!

Reactions: NevMan and mxnrg
Am I rude if I say your car reminds me of Superman, in his red pants :O Seriously though, I wish I was brave enough to pick your colour combo. Daytona & Black are anonymous in comparison ;)

I would DEFINITELY pick, but Mrs q5man just won't allow it. May need to order it by mistake next time :whistle2:

Reactions: mxnrg