red interior lights

jay22s3

2nd gear sorts em out
Reaction score
hi there t8ups i've been put on to you about some red interior lights, im after a set for my 1999 s3 8L if you could help me out
i just want the ones for the roof front and back PLEASE cheers

yes its the pre facelift model
yes just the front and rear festoon's think its 6 bulbs in total
contact number is 07961972487 paul if you can get them cheers for the reply :)

PC180021PC180022this is the light unit above the front seats there are four bulbs the two bigger one's say that they are 10 v and the two small one's have bainots on them you have to push them in and twist.PC180023PC180024 the second two pics is the unit above the rear seats and there is only two bulbs in this they are same as the two small one's in the front hope this helps thanks paul

Type in led festoon. Spoilt for choice :D

Why would you suggest that in a thread that a site sponsor makes money from? Not to mention the fact that you don't know wtf you're buying from ebay where as Trups has a good reputation and will not rip you off.

the grass is always greener untill it goes wrong and you cant get hold of the seller for a refund or an exchange.

Ive been doing this for 2 years on this forum and like to get stuck in with fitting/testing of the bulbs and what they do, Alot of ebay sellers just sell so may not know whats going when that bulb is placed into the car.

any joy yet trups ? cheers paul

Paul,

i have a Drawer that i put all the LED's that are not white in, i know i have some festoons in Red in canbus fit but not sure about the 4 maps lights, when i am home later tonight i will have a loom and see if there is that fitment, if not i will have to get it in when i place my order next or i may be able to make a panel bulb up for you that will fit in here.

Thanks
Trups

Hi Paul.

i have red festoons but no map lights, i can make you up 4 panels in red but i would need to work out how you would mount them, i have a light unit coming in so il work something out and get back to you.

Thanks
Trups

got the Reds in now but I think the map lights may not work due to reverse polarity on the pre FL cars.. I have white map lights that will work but none in red until next order as I can get the factory to make them.

Trups