Red Dead Redemption

Dazmo

Reaction score
Anyone else really looking forward to this?, it looks stunning and is from rockstar the makers of grand theft auto.

For those unfamiliar, it is basically a grand theft auto game set in the western days.

http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/

80.jpg

72.jpg

60.jpg

57.jpg

65.jpg

23.jpg

1.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

14.jpg

26.jpg

29.jpg

Last edited:
I saw this a few weeks back and was impressed! Think I might wait a few weeks, but reckon i'll get it though eventually. We are hoping to move house soon, so just won't have time then for a few months.

Looks so good though, and like you said...a western GTA can't be a bad idea.

yeah cant wait looks mint. cannot wait.

out friday and i am going to be on it like a tramp on a bag of chips

Is the game any good then? I seriously considered getting it, but decided to wait a while and see what other people thought of it.

If you liked gta games mate you should love this the same,i think its good but the horses are missing a car stereo so no ragga fm and prositutes are up for it but the character isnt

Hmmm, i liked the gta's and havent really got into this game. Might have to give it another chance this week

the prostitute's are only up for robbing my horse! Never slow down for people wanting a lift! :)

It's a great game, lacks a few bits, but hoepfully the Free dlc end of this month for co-op online play will help. And the other 2 DLC out in the future which is apparently free too...

Story mode - amazing, I hated the last GTA, this is a blast in the past. He music isn't too bad, sets the scene. But story is good so far for me. Love the lasso!

Just me then I got bored of it halfway through. Story was good just boring in places. online is crap. Taken it back now got £28 credit for it at gamestation