1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

rectifying my coding problem

Bobwas4 Jun 13, 2020

1. Bobwas4

Bobwas4 Registered User

Following me trying to enable rain closing in my rs3 8v fl to which I was completely unsuccessful and ended up buggering it up.

I payed a visit to Vag Car Coding to rectify it using odis.

within 10 minutes it was sorted. Alex definitely knows his stuff.

He also recalibrated the mag ride as I am running KW HAS suspension. I have to say that has worked like a charm the difference between non and calibrated is unreal. the suspension is far more compliant and is nowhere near as crashy as before.

Can't recommend Alex enough very friendly and professional.

Thanks again bud. :D

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Naylor92

Naylor92 Registered User

I’ve just arrived home from a visit to Alex today. He fitted and coded/wired in some facelift rear lights to my pfl and installed some sweeping wing mirror modules and black mirror caps to boot. He certainly knows his stuff and then some!

Very clever and likeable chap, was nice chatting with him and seeing how he works. Very professional job, would highly recommend.

CamRNW and DJAlix like this.
  4. DJAlix

DJAlix VAG Car Coding™ Limited Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User VAG Can Professional ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)

Thank you for the kind words guys. Was great to meet both you and your RS3's today. Welcome back anytime :)

Sandra and Bobwas4 like this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

6. Slowracer

Slowracer Registered User

Alex did a mag ride recalibration for me remotely and it was a challenge due to time zones and technology. What should have been a quick job took a couple of hours with latency problems on our connections. Very patient man and great result with the suspension.

Sandra and Bobwas4 like this.