RECON Turbo

Ted Lindsay

Reaction score
Hello,
So for a 2.0tfsi A3.
06F145701H - Part number, how much would a reconditioned one sell for? I’m looking at selling mine and I’m just curious of some prices.

Thanks

Why are you selling?

Is yours reconditioned?

Are you going to run naturally aspirated?

Reactions: S.
It depends who reconditioned the turbo in my view and if it's been fitted at all.

Why are you selling?

Is yours reconditioned?

Are you going to run naturally aspirated?

So this will be an reconditioned turbo, I have one currently in my car but when I bought a new one. Now I have two!

Is it worth recondition then selling ?

It depends who reconditioned the turbo in my view and if it's been fitted at all.

well it’s not done yet, I assume anyone can do it with the right equipment, and once it has been recon then it will be left uninstalled..

can someone give me a rough price they would pay for one of these? Or should I just get rid of it

So this will be an reconditioned turbo, I have one currently in my car but when I bought a new one. Now I have two!

Is it worth recondition then selling ?

well it’s not done yet, I assume anyone can do it with the right equipment, and once it has been recon then it will be left uninstalled..

can someone give me a rough price they would pay for one of these? Or should I just get rid of it

I would say no, let the buyer pay for the reconditioning costs - that way they can chose who they take it to. As per tuners, not all turbo rebuilders are equal.

Reactions: samuelh_888