Recommended Tyres for 18" Old Style RS4's

StevoS3

Reaction score
Hey all, looking just buy a set of the old style RS4's and need to find some half decent tyres. Got plans for the 18" and the cars already lowered 40mm front and back but want a tyre that fills the arches well n it looks sweet. I dont know if its just coz I notice stupid stuff but I'm sure theres someone that knows when they that car thats perfectly lowered with the prefect sized wheels and tyres.

So, anyone got some good tyre size's? Pics would be awsome aswell!

Black btw..... =P lol! :blackrs4:

Yokohama parada spec 2s look unreal!sidewalk doesn't have much writing on so look smooth!225/40/18 ftw! And they last ages, as good as r888s but last longer!

225/40/18 on a 18"x8" rim and use spacers to fill out the arches not tyre size....

15mm rear and 10mm front are the sizes I use on my RSTT wheels

<tuffty/>

I don't have an 8L but I recommend Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetrics, and as said before, 225/40R18, don't use the tyre to fill the arches but spacers. I'm running 12mm front and 10mm rear on my 8P and it looks good, but obviously go with whatever the 8L guys are suggesting.

nice one guys ill read some reviews! Already got the 15mm spacers for the back and the 10's for the front! :p

Where is the best place to get spacers for my s3 from, thanks in advance

I've got Goodyear Eagle F1 Assyms on mine, they're great in any weather. Apart from snow.

Ive got some pirelli p-zero neros on at the moment and they are great!! even did pretty well in the snow and ice (225/40/18)