1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Recommended microfibre for wax removal

Taxboy Aug 10, 2019

1. Taxboy

Taxboy Registered User

As per the title I'm looking for some cloths for wax removal. I understand they need to have a shorter pile to give a little more bite. What are people currently using for this task

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. jassyo06

jassyo06 T-Cut King !

Towels Dont need to have a shorter pile mate to be fast at removing wax...again it's all about how much you want to pay,but l wouldn't buy cloths with anything less than a 350gsm pile density
    Short pile cloths clog up quicker with product than ones with a longer more dense pile, denser pile = more room for removed product to hide in...

4. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

Bristle Hound likes this.
  5. Denis435039

Denis435039 Registered User

Viking microfiber is worth recommending, I think. Viking Removal Towel is washable and reusable. When you're done using the towel for the day, toss it into the washing machine with your other microfiber towels and add an ounce or two of Wolfgang Microfiber Cleaner and Rejuvenator. Avoid fabric softeners and dryer sheets, as this will have a negative effect on your microfiber towels.

6. Nickyc

Nickyc Registered User

Klin Korea Zero Finish clothes are very very good for wax removal

7. Bristle Hound

Bristle Hound Moderator Staff Member Moderator

@Taxboy - Just out of interest what product are you going to use to remove the wax?

8. Taxboy

Taxboy Registered User

I got given some Car Pro Boa as a Christmas present so will try those first when the weather warms up a bit ..,... and more importantly I get some time to wax the car

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

Bristle Hound likes this.
  9. Nickyc

Nickyc Registered User

Boa's are all you will need for wax removal I think, will be tough to better them if you already have them.

Taxboy likes this.