RECOMMENDED MECHANIC OR GARAGE CAM BELT & WATER PUMP CHANGE LEEDS AREA

REDNERRAW72

Reaction score
Hi all can any body recommend a garage for the work on my 55 plate s-line 2.0 tfsi and estimated price for the work.Mileage is at 50900 but i have been told this needs doing at 115000 or 8 years old.I have been on Audi website and they charge £429.00 for this but i don`t think that includes water pump change.Any advice appreciated.

I've heard York audi is one of the best, not too far from you either! There is a thread somewhere on here regarding dealerships to avoid etc.

Hello mate, I can fully recommend German auto care based in pudsey/ stanningley, top guys, very good set up, give them a call fella.
Cheers

Hi I'm from york, JJB motors did mine for a good price and Jonny knows his audi's so I'd recommend them

contact darkside developments, there based in barnsley

Volks Works in Leeds have done most of the bits and bobs on my car, including a full service when I first got it.

Genuine place that I'd definitely recommend. In fact, I'm getting my belt and water pump changed by them in the not too distant future.

Volks Works in Leeds have done most of the bits and bobs on my car, including a full service when I first got it.

Genuine place that I'd definitely recommend. In fact, I'm getting my belt and water pump changed by them in the not too distant future.
Me too - very experienced owner and staff and fair prices. Thoroughly recommended!
m

Hi Thanks for all of the recommendations a found some one local on here who was recommended and getting done hopefully next week!