Recommended Induction Kit

Josh-h

Reaction score
Morning all,

May have this thread somewhere but hey hoe just after soon advice on buying an induction kit for my a3 TFSI. I have been looking at amd tuning induction but just want the best as I could say I come across Abit "want the best" of everything haha. Please can you help or have advice which would be a good make to buy.

Thank you.

Nothing wrong with that!

The best currently would be Revo,AMD and ITG.

The Revo overall is probably the best and you should contact LVS Racing for a good price.

I had forge Twintake, looked awesome, had some rubbing issues n didn't like the noise...
Got AmD intake at the mo, will be selling, cos filter seems to rub on hood's sound proofing n it soaks up the oil from filter, don't seem to fit perfectly, filter seems a bit too big... sound wise, much better than forge, performance wise, don't think there is much of a dif in top brands...
Next on the list Revo, just need to save some dosh...

Ok mate thanks I get a little temperamental with my car and want the best haha and I was thinking I want it all them same as in induction and remap. So if I got revo induction I would want a revo remap ha I no it's sad but... Haha

You'll learn to mix and match with this car to get the best.

I've got an ITG intake,semi-Milltek exhaust,a pile of Integrated Engineering parts and a Syvecs ECU. ...LOL.

No one company does everything best.

Reactions: Mario8P, LiamS3 and lucky_bob
well, Josh, i was the same with AmD...didn't work out...but that's just me, not saying they r bad...well stage 2+ map is ***** but there r plenty of happy AmD customers...

Right ok I am in leicester to so would been a raid trip to be not right then really. I no R tech are local to me and had good reviews just wanted my car all the same ha oh well but I am looking at revo induction tho now see what I can find.

Right ok I am in leicester to so would been a raid trip to be not right then really. I no R tech are local to me and had good reviews just wanted my car all the same ha oh well but I am looking at revo induction tho now see what I can find.

See what R-Tech can do price wise and compare with Pat at LVS Racing to get the best deal.

Maps as with brakes are like Marmite....some people like one and others will prefer something different.

I've been with Revo for a long time but I would have to say the product needs a bit of a facelift now as others including custom mappers like Rick at Unicorn have made great strides and APR have worked hard too.

I have no real complaints but as they cannot support me further I've moved on.

R-tech, got some very good reviews, try to stick with local tuners, so when something goes bad u don't need to travel too far...
Revo intake seems to be the best at the mo...but can't comment on it myself...

I'm on APR Stage 2 with my 2.0 TFSI and the odd one out with the APR Carbonio along with the APR inter cooler - bit of an expensive preference ...

I've only ever had the ITG Maxogen for my S3 and I'd recommend it, never had any problems and does the job as it should :)

Reactions: S3Alex
I've only ever had the ITG Maxogen for my S3 and I'd recommend it, never had any problems and does the job as it should :)

Here we go....

Not a looker,but effective.

Reactions: LiamS3
Im in Leicester and use R-Tech no complaints with them whats so ever, always happy with my car when they've finished with it and they are extremely helpful. The only bad thing is they have a waiting list as long as my arm at the moment.

Im in Leicester and use R-Tech no complaints with them whats so ever, always happy with my car when they've finished with it and they are extremely helpful. The only bad thing is they have a waiting list as long as my arm at the moment.

Thats one of the problems of getting a good tuner....the good ones have waiting lists.

I last drove my car over a month ago.

I believe Revo are still the best performance wise. There are 2 versions, the best of which is the ceramic coated version, which I have and have had no issues with it. Have also never heard a bad word about ITG. The only kit ive heard numerous bad reports about is the twintake.

REVO one sounds and performs great. I like the fact the filter has metal wire surround so it doesn't get squashed.

Also, with the remap it sounds amazing when you put your foot down. It used to do a one constant suction sound but now it does like a tst tst tst tst tsssssssss :D and then gear change and the diverter valve dumps :D