Recommended body shop repairers S.E.Kent

TonyH38

Reaction score
Has anyone used a body shop for repair and re spray in the S.E.Kent area they could recommend need a small dent repaired plus respray on bonnet. Thankyou.

I have only ever used a guy called Aaron at 'Innovation' based in Maidstone. He resprayed the passenger side on my old Leon and also did work on a previous car I had. Can't fault him at all.

I have only ever used a guy called Aaron at 'Innovation' based in Maidstone. He resprayed the passenger side on my old Leon and also did work on a previous car I had. Can't fault him at all.
Thank you for the reply Kaza I will not that down

There's one I can recommend, but it's the wrong end of the county, Chappell Coachworks on the A20 at West Kingsdown.

Thank you jpd 1962 that is not to far from me, I will give them a ring.

Reactions: jdp1962
Try Mark at Fix Auto 07912 435555.
He has done fantastic work on mine and at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended by me.
He comes to you and covers all of Kent.

Try Mark at Fix Auto 07912 435555.
He has done fantastic work on mine and at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended by me.
He comes to you and covers all of Kent.
Thank you for the reply.

He turned this:

into this in about three hours for a bargain price.

Reactions: jdp1962
Hi thank you for your recommendation spoke to Luke nice chap so car booked in to be done thanks again
Regards TonyH.
Good stuff; glad to have been of help. Keep you eyes peeled for the place when you arrive in West Kingsdown. It's a little narrow lane between two houses on the A20, easily missed.