Recommendations Selling Write Off

HHS3

Phantom Black S3 - R-Tech Stage 2+
Reaction score
Hello,

I've got a 2007 Audi S3 8P (Black) which is stage 2+ with all of the modifications in my sig still fitted.

It's officially been written off (front end damage: bonnet, bumper, grill, crash bar and intercooler as well as passenger rear left alloy).

I know breaking it down for parts is easily the best option and I'll lose a hell of a lot of money doing anything but this, however I don't have the space at mine (we're only allowed two spaces which are now taken) nor have anywhere else to store it like friends/family etc.

All I can do is sell it as is, any recommendations please?

Thanks.

I wish I had some spare cash available, I'd have the steering wheel and RS6 Grill off you.
Sadly, this month has been expensive and I can't make any sensible offers :(

Are doorcards soul black ?
Will they fit 59 S3 3dr if all yes pm me

Sorry guys I don't have the time or space to break it down which is why I'm just going to sell it as a lump.

Wasn't sure if there were better places to go over others in terms of value, especially if there's places who have the time to break it down etc. as they could sell it for more in parts than I can as a lump.

Might be worth putting it up on Ebay giving a good description and i am sure some one will buy it to sell as parts.
Another way is if you could keep it a cpl off days take orders for parts that are easy to get too and dismantle them then sell it on

Reactions: HHS3 and Daveyonthemove
Like I said Harry, if I had the space, I'd take it off you in a heartbeat... Only reason it was written off is because of its age and relative repair cost to insurance company :(

Like I said Harry, if I had the space, I'd take it off you in a heartbeat... Only reason it was written off is because of its age and relative repair cost to insurance company :(
@leshkin do is a favour if he has soul black door cards and you had the time wid u nip round and take them off for me .

Have you bought it back? If not, I thought you got the payout, the insurers sell it to a salvage yard, then the salvage yard sell them on ebay or Copart etc.

I've bought a few cat D/N cars...don't have the cash spare atm for yours though. Have you thought about repairing it yourself? That's half a days work to repair with used parts.