Recommend me a good online detailing product company

Jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Reaction score
I have used Ultimate Finish for years...spent over £2k on products in the last 3 years....so l calculated using my order history,ordered some some stuff a week ago and paid for next delivery over and above their free delivery if you buy kit over £65 banger.....delivery arrived at 17-30.....25 hours after l ordered...ok l complained via email...reply...The Reply it did arrive...eh....2 days later l washed my car got it ready for a quick winter detail, opened the package...l had ordered a pack of 10 microfiber cloth amongst other items l had orderd, opened them and was blown away in disgust how bad these towels....honestly the where as thin as a knats nudger and rough as a Badgers....Derriere,you would'nt touched your cars paint with these...even showed the Mrs them.....she agreed,emailed them again......anyway to sum up l was told like it or lump it by them no apology nowt...Rant over

l need some kit...lol

PS For all purpose MF's you can't beat these @jassyo06
If you have a Costco you can get these even cheaper from there

Search 'Kirkland Signature Ultra Plush Microfiber Towels 36 Pack' on the Amazon Uk site
£23.49 delivered for 36 mf's

Amazon product

I'm on my 3rd pack as the SWMBO keeps stealing 'em lol

For buffing MF's I would recommend these -
http://www.saverschoiceuk.com/autom...ibre-edgeless-korean-car-detailing-cloth.html
Order at least 5 mate

Don't forget the DW10 discount code for a further 10% off the buffers ;)

Reactions: Scottyg, THQuattro and Jassyo06
Polished Bliss or Clean Your Car for me. I also use a shop on ebay called "Perfectly Cleaned".

Reactions: Jassyo06
I have used clean your car but haven't bought anything for about a year so will need to stock up soon .

Polished Bliss or In2detailing for me

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

I have used Ultimate Finish for years...spent over £2k on products in the last 3 years....so l calculated using my order history,ordered some some stuff a week ago and paid for next delivery over and above their free delivery if you buy kit over £65 banger.....delivery arrived at 17-30.....25 hours after l ordered...ok l complained via email...reply...The Reply it did arrive...eh....2 days later l washed my car got it ready for a quick winter detail, opened the package...l had ordered a pack of 10 microfiber cloth amongst other items l had orderd, opened them and was blown away in disgust how bad these towels....honestly the where as thin as a knats nudger and rough as a Badgers....Derriere,you would'nt touched your cars paint with these...even showed the Mrs them.....she agreed,emailed them again......anyway to sum up l was told like it or lump it by them no apology nowt...Rant over

l need some kit...lol
Jassy, get in touch with our site sponsor @THQuattro they have some great products coming on the market. I will get you a copy of the review that mike done on them

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/my-first-time-with-marells-pic-heavy.346379/#post-3121064

Reactions: THQuattro and Jassyo06

l need some kit...lol

I've used Slims on here a few times now and they are good, it's free next day delivery on orders over £50 and the best part is they use DPD :) they give you a 1 hour time slot so you know when they will be at the door :)

PS For all purpose MF's you can't beat these 'Kirkland Signature Ultra Plush Microfiber Towels 36 Pack' on the Amazon Uk site
£23.49 delivered for 36 mf's

Yep I use them, think they are about £15 in the Costco store!

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and Jassyo06
Ordered from ultimate finish AGAIN...... one last chance they get.....
Just ordere for the first time off the back of your recommendation @jassyo06
£80 worth including 4 litres of Fireball Premium.
Hopefully all goes to plan with Christmas delivery (due next Thursday).

Just ordere for the first time off the back of your recommendation @jassyo06
£80 worth including 4 litres of Fireball Premium.
Hopefully all goes to plan with Christmas delivery (due next Thursday).
You won't regret it mate, it's ideal for the winter weather conditions mate, beads and shines and best of all..... Touch less and fast

Reactions: Audi Bairn
You won't regret it mate, it's ideal for the winter weather conditions mate, beads and shines and best of all..... Touch less and fast
Nice one mate. That sounds ideal for me at this time of year. A quick snow foam and rinse then spray this stuff and another quick rinse, if I'm understanding it correctly. Does it last a couple of weeks, stopping crap sticking to the paint a bit?

Nice one mate. That sounds ideal for me at this time of year. A quick snow foam and rinse then spray this stuff and another quick rinse, if I'm understanding it correctly. Does it last a couple of weeks, stopping **** sticking to the paint a bit?
Let it dwell for a few minutes then rinse off and yeah it lasts up to 3 weeks mate, navarra will look very nice indeed

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Let it dwell for a few minutes then rinse off and yeah it lasts up to 3 weeks mate, navarra will look very nice indeed

Sounds like it's just what I'm after mate.
I'll post some pics once done for the first time (obviously in my drive with a half finished house in front of us as ever lol)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and BarryG79
Sounds like it's just what I'm after mate.
I'll post some pics once done for the first time (obviously in my drive with a half finished house in front of us as ever lol)

As long as there is no weeds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Audi Bairn
This Fireball stuff looks interesting, watched a video on YT seems to be a bit like Carpro Hydro?? Look forward to your thoughts on it.

As long as there is no weeds!

You're getting me confused with that bloke from the west and the funny coloured car Barry :whistle2:

Just ordered some of this Fireball stuff along with some other goodies, should be here tomorrow.

Just ordered some of this Fireball stuff along with some other goodies, should be here tomorrow.

Oh aye, green cheese eh lol
Just got a text from DPD saying mines coming tomorrow too (first delivery day after the hols).
Got the 4 litre container of the stuff so hope its good. If not you and I can take a run through to @jassyo06 and get a refund :whistle2:

Just got a text from DPD saying mines coming tomorrow too (first delivery day after the hols).
Got the 4 litre container of the stuff so hope its good. If not you and I can take a run through to @jassyo06 and get a refund :whistle2:

Seagulls will follow de Trawler....lol

Reactions: BarryG79 and Audi Bairn

Wan eh yer better posts mate....had a chuckle at it...lol,if for one minute ye would think a wid fire on gash products te ma uber stupidly expensive paint then...l would exit stage left on this forum

Reactions: Audi Bairn and BarryG79

According to the DPD tracker, Duncan, their driver, is at at Tillicoultry currently and should be with me by 15:15 with my order from Ultimate Finish. How about your stuff Barry?

According to the DPD tracker, Duncan, their driver, is at at Tillicoultry currently and should be with me by 15:15 with my order from Ultimate Finish. How about your stuff Barry?

Shuggy is about 3 streets away in the same estate but is due between 3 & 4. Said he’s delivering 9 and I’m 24, so hopefully here sooner

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Get a ****** grip you 2......by the time shuggy wuggy and Duncan the donut arrive it'll be minus blinkin 3 Er 4 so nae washin the Audi's the day......lol by the way
Post pics a yer stuff

Reactions: Audi Bairn and BarryG79
Shuggy is about 3 streets away in the same estate but is due between 3 & 4. Said he’s delivering 9 and I’m 24, so hopefully here sooner

Duncan doing 11 and I'm 12 yippee!
You should drive up the road and get your stuff to saved you and him time. Weird he's so close but 15 deliveries to make eh

Get a ****** grip you 2......by the time shuggy wuggy and Duncan the donut arrive it'll be minus blinkin 3 Er 4 so nae washin the Audi's the day......lol by the way
Post pics a yer stuff
Very true, just said that to the wife. Snow foam would freeze here!
Snaw expected next few days too.
Pics to follow........

Duncan doing 11 and I'm 12 yippee!
You should drive up the road and get your stuff to saved you and him time. Weird he's so close but 15 deliveries to make eh

Probably away for lunch lol
3 to go but 30mins to estimated delivery.

@jassyo06 no cleaning the day, I’ve got daddy daycare duties

128cd739cf307ddc7288f006aef2eb15.jpg

All present and correct.

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
Was tempted to get the citrus pre-wash mate, can you let me know how you get on with the it

Been using it for the last couple of years since @Bristle Hound Hound raved about it on a Mini forum. Can’t fault it at all, use it with a pump sprayer and let it dwell while getting power washer etc set up. Works well at this time of year and smells nice too, oranges!

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06