Recent S3 orders?

daviscup

Reaction score
Just a quick question for anyone who has placed an order for a new S3 recently. How long did it take before you got a confirmed build week? I placed my order and paid the deposit etc almost 4 weeks ago now and I still have not had it confirmed by Audi U.K.

daviscup said:
Just a quick question for anyone who has placed an order for a new S3 recently. How long did it take before you got a confirmed build week? I placed my order and paid the deposit etc almost 4 weeks ago now and I still have not had it confirmed by Audi U.K.

I placed an order for my S3 on 6 July and was given a date of 17 September as the delivery date, but i don't think that is confirmed.

I haven't been given a build date yet. I think i'll be giving the dealer a call this week..

I placed an order for my S3 on 18 june and my delivery date is on wednesday:jump:

But hey I live in Denmark

I ordered my A3 Sportback from Audi Manchester on April 25th and they said the car should be here end of sept/start of october. I still haven't had anything confirmed, but they said they have a long waiting list as its been quite popular. Does that sound about right?

I ordered my S3 on June 6th, I got a letter saying build date was 9th July.

Should arrive in time for first week of September.

I got my build date confirmed very soon after the order, if you haven't had confirmation I'd chase the dealer.

Thanks for the replies guys. I placed my order on 26 June, dealer said I should have a build week in 2-3 weeks. Its now week 4 and still no confirmation! I did ring them last week and all they could tell me was Audi Uk still had not confirmed the order and I was looking at delivery estimated for end of September, although this might improve when the order was confirmed. Quite a difference between that and the mid-end of August estimate they gave me when I placed the order! :asskicking:

At least you can be sure it will be on a 57 plate then!

It will be better than getting it 2 weeks before the new reg comes out and having to keep it unregistered at the dealers until the new reg on Sep 1st!

yes jus orderd one , i got black with black grill , i just couldnt say no after seeing some one elses on here , Thanks

JamS3 said:

It will be better than getting it 2 weeks before the new reg comes out and having to keep it unregistered at the dealers until the new reg on Sep 1st!
I live in Northern Ireland mate so the 57 plate is not a factor. I just want a build date so I can at least start counting off the days on my Audivent Calendar :)

JamS3 said:

Mine is on a boat somewhere and the above will apply much as I want it i am going to wait for September