Reccomendations needed-New wheels

b16 will

Reaction score
Im looking for some new circles for my s3, can anyone throw up a pic of their aftermarket choice of wheel, or their car? I have been thinking of some BBS Challenge or Le mans replicas but undecided. Opinions please !!

Fire up a nice, clear shot of you car from a slight side on angle (front wheel turned in 10 degs or so) and then we can Photoshop some wheels on for you as the suggestions come in.

Note: this might be better placed in the Phot/Photshop section.

:)

My current S3 with 18" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's (which could be for sale! :icon_thumright: )

017.jpg

And here is my old S3 with 18" BBS LM reps

S3passengerfront2.jpg

Oh !! Thats the one steve !!! Are your wheels the real deal? My mates replica ones have the bbs stamps on them, time attack black ch's with a red lip, too gay for me !!
I can pick up 8X18 in silver for around £400, rims only.

Mine is a silver one aswell.

Steve is quite proud of his reps...oops meant originals

Steve is quite proud of his reps...oops meant originals

Ha ha, :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: your a funny man Jason. How come no pics of your new rims mate, or are you trying to keep your car unique.

Yes Will, mine are originals mate and the best wheel for the 8L S3 in my opinion, although i might be very slightly biased.

Looking at that pic ive realised they look even better now they have a set of Brembo's behind them. I really must get round to taking some new pics with the Brembo's.

Last edited:
Ha ha, :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: your a funny man Jason. How come no pics of your new rims mate, or are you trying to keep your car unique.

Yes Will, mine are originals mate and the best wheel for the 8L S3 in my opinion, although i might be very slightly biased.

Looking at that pic ive realised they look even better now they have a set of Brembo's behind them. I really must get round to taking some new pics with the Brembo's.

heres a pic Steve ;) spongebobs in the car

meandReece.jpg