RECARO's... what ones to go for?

I bet they knock 10 seconds off ya 0-60..lol. Look on the heavy side !!

Thanks N8.

Oh more gadgets!!

What are the two switches on the left?

Is the round dial on the right the electric forward and backwards adjustments?

Do the RS4 seats fold forward ?

The 2 switches on the left are the bolsters side and ones next to legs and round button is lumbar for back.

The 2 switches on the left are the bolsters side and ones next to legs and round button is lumbar for back.

Thanks N8.

Do the RS4 buckets fold forward or am i dreaming?

Thanks N8. The journey continues then for me.. maybe standard S5 seats fold forwards.... hmmm

I agree with the comments below, the S3 Recaros are gorgeous.. But after having a few long road trips in them my **** was numb for a while lol!

For me, i would want something that's aesthetically pleasing and comfortable.. So i'd recommend S5 seats. After sitting in them, they were a lot comfier than the S3 one's. But then again, that's from my experience.

2010-audi-s5-cabriolet-6-588x441.jpg

Last edited:
S5 seats are a good compromise I think!

I was thinking S5 seats before, but not much more of an upgrade from the S-Line seats tbh, just the bonus of full electrics, plus you'd need custom runners, and think they'd be too wide for the A3 floor plan.

I was thinking S5 seats before, but not much more of an upgrade from the S-Line seats tbh, just the bonus of full electrics, plus you'd need custom runners, and think they'd be too wide for the A3 floor plan.

******! I thought they would be a direct swap..... as I saw a picture with them in an a3.

Last edited:
I agree with the comments below, the S3 Recaros are gorgeous.. But after having a few long road trips in them my **** was numb for a while lol!

For me, i would want something that's aesthetically pleasing and comfortable.. So i'd recommend S5 seats. After sitting in them, they were a lot comfier than the S3 one's. But then again, that's from my experience.

2010-audi-s5-cabriolet-6-588x441.jpg

Are the ones pictured too big for an A3? mmmm, thats not so good.

I need to google the pic I saw a few weeks back.... but there's nothing to say it wasn't modded....

Googling comes up with nothing so far...

I feel quite sad now...