Recall!!???

RSON19

Reaction score
Evening all!

So, today I had the dreaded call from my Audi dealership stating that there is a new 'campaign' recalling Audi A4 B9's!

The reason being:

Update required to the EPF control module
Update to virtual cockpit
A few other bits 'techy'
Also the requirement to fit a stone shield on the rear axel!

It's now booked in with the garage!

Richie

Was yours a factory order or stock car?

Just read the above thread and some people commenting new cars will be fixed, but I wondering from when..

Was yours a factory order or stock car?

Just read the above thread and some people commenting new cars will be fixed, but I wondering from when..
A recall is a recall mate, pending chassis number model etc of course. It doesn't matter if its new/used.

I think PhxViper might be reffering to what date Audi will apply the fixes to at a factory build level...

Do you have to chase up your dealer about these recalls? Didn't get my car from my local dealer so they won't know anything about it even though I've set them as the dealer for my car on myAudi

Audi should have a central list of owners but it's worth chasing up your local one for peace of mind..

I just phoned Audi. My car isn't affected. It's only the earlier build Ines that are!

Ours is in with dealer 10th Nov for latest software update, will be asking about this particular recall too, as ours was Jan build delivered in May.