Reasons to love your A3 - A3 owners only please :-p

I welcome the abuse from having a standard map car for nearly 3 years. I didnt touch the car at all for a year, then the next year it had alot of stuff done to it. And the next year, marks its final chapter which these haters have no idea so can mock all they want

And awesome unpretentious owners who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty and work on their cars :)

I also love my 02J and solid flywheel, the ratios are amazing and perfect for my 319lbft and 200bh/ton.

And my £70 3" downpipe, aren't they £200+ for an S3?

And my standard exhaust manifold, that with £50 of porting is good for 300bhp and won't crack.

The list is endless!

I LOVE our A3's. A3 club 4 lyf bro!

Sounds like someone's trying too hard to convince themselves...

Reactions: A3AH
Ron takes it for sheer lunacy.

Not many people have driven a totally standard car with almost double the HP the chassis was designed to deal with out the factory. Ron is utterly retarded, literally the most stupid car I think I have ever seen other than Prawns track car. It's about as usable on a daily basis as Prawns.

Can we now confirm that I have the fastest K03s car on the forum? Mylo is long gone now, Miggz is running on fairy dust rollers and his rods are currently sat on his dashboard. I actually think I am king of the K03s hill.

Quickest k03s you say jardo? :D

Lol it doesn't matter!

Still got a k03s haha

I bet my k03s with kick your k03s ****!

Did someone say a dyno day?

if it's a ******* contest you want, I'd wager that none of you will ever have a ko3S car that's as quick around a track as mine was with a ko3s :laugh:

Ahhh Shulup! Trust you to rain on my parade!

You walked in to that one, take a leaf from my book, i said i had poss the most powerful more door, Reesy ****** on my flowers but thensaid he had a garret, so i quickly changed to most powerful more door Ko4 A3, longer title aswell so the crown is mine :)

your right that is the best panel on an A3

nearly as nice as the rear quarter on an S3 :)

F702A003-FA0F-4AFD-B553-B323C6A81319-7672-0000047CBD5F5366.jpg

did somebody mention rear quatre....??

P1030836.jpg

if it's a ******* contest you want, I'd wager that none of you will ever have a ko3S car that's as quick around a track as mine was with a ko3s :laugh:

Remember that time at Castle Combe when we proved K03 supremacy, what was yours? 190bhp?

Lets do it Marty; you come across to Plymouth and I will put you up for a couple of days. You can meet Phil Mil and we can go chav hunting in the '****.

Reactions: phil miller
Just buy an M3 and be done with it. *flame suit, on*

Funny you should say that, because all the cool kids are building 328 track cars now instead of M3's :laugh:

I might buy a regular 3 series and go on the bmw forums to tell them how superior it is to their m3's! Haha. ;)

There is a massive difference between a 318 and an M, yet tbh apart from a dress and 30 bhp more as standard there isnt much difference between a TQS and S3, maybe if i had a 1.6 A3 that might be a good comment but tbh it isnt :)

Funny you should say that, because all the cool kids are building 328 track cars now instead of M3's :laugh:

I think that's due to cost though. Nobody would choose a 328 over a car from their Motorsport devision.

However, the m3 has 100+ more bhp the most powerful 3series. The s3 has 45more bhp than the most powerful a3. Does make you wonder about the different marketing structures.

Every other track car build is a 328 these days. Although the best has to be what unit18 has recently finished. Carbon bonnet and boot, AP brakes front and rear, caged, expensive Hayward and Scott full exhaust and last but not least an e46 m3 csl engine up front running at about 370bhp. Oh and it weighs around 1100kgs from what I can remember.

Remember that tijme at Castle Combe when we proved K03 supremacy, what was yours? 190bhp?

Lets do it Marty; you come across to Plymouth and I will put you up for a couple of days. You can meet Phil Mil and we can go chav hunting in the '****.

Yeah I'm up for that Jardo, should be a good laugh. Isn't jkm performance near you?

Hey hey hey why you getting me involved!!!!!
My A3 is the strongest recorded here and I'm 7whp shy of 1st place with all 20v k03s recorded!

Just cos 1 of my rods is sitting in my dash, firewall, radiator, wheel arch and boot does not make mine a bad car! We will see what mine makes after some goodies added soon...... O and still k03s

Sorry Miggleston, meth = cheating. Sorry bro :p

When is yours back on the road? I thought the rods were in now?

Oh yeah,just for the record,I love my a3 because its better than any other a3, its comes with better arches than any other a3 and last but not least it comes with a VW badge.....nuff said!

Sorry Miggleston, meth = cheating. Sorry bro :p

When is yours back on the road? I thought the rods were in now?

I'm hoping in the next 2weeks got most the non engineering parts yesterday, lol when I switch it off I got 202 whp ( just convert it lol)
The motor is still at engineers to get some crank and block work, and my head is still at the other engineers busy with valves and flowing

Can we now confirm that I have the fastest K03s car on the forum? Mylo is long gone now, Miggz is running on fairy dust rollers and his rods are currently sat on his dashboard. I actually think I am king of the K03s hill.

mines faster than yours :p fair enough its only one third k03s but still :D