Rear Wiper Motor Avant

Yeah, got one in my watch list now. Probably gonna order once bank holidays over. Just need to check tps when they're back to work

cool, mine gave up the ghost, water jet wasn't working, but on closer inspection after i removed it i found out it was all corroded so bit the bullet and bought one from ebay. You cant get them cheaper not that i found anyway, and a quite simple job to change over

good luck

Assume new one doesn't come with the nut. Probably my fault for trying to use the old nut on the Q5 wiper blade when the shaft and nut where old and worn. Didn't take much for the shaft to shear. Suppose can always chuck the old one on eBay for spares/repairs may be of use to someone

Assume new one doesn't come with the nut. Probably my fault for trying to use the old nut on the Q5 wiper blade when the shaft and nut where old and worn. Didn't take much for the shaft to shear. Suppose can always chuck the old one on eBay for spares/repairs may be of use to someone

no not not supplied great thread here (not sure whether its OK to paste a thread from another forum mod's will advise )
how to - replace a Avant rear wiper motor

Thread revival

Mate has an Audi a3 wiper motor part number is 1k6955711b or the other number is 0390201800

Will this fit on my 07 a4 avant ?