Rear windows

Reaction score
Hello, my rear windows are taking multiple presses of the buttons to wind up, what could the cause be? Also when holding the lock button to wind them up they only go half way but the front ones go up fine, I changed the regulator but it’s still doing it, is there anything I can do to solve this? Thank you.

Resetting the stop positions is probably worth a try - whether it fixes it or not is another matter. Drop the window to fully open, hold the switch to close it, when it gets to the top, release the switch and then hold the switch in the close position again until you hear a little click.

Rob.

P.S. Please post threads about your car in the correct section (Audi A3 8P) - more people familiar with your car will see posts there - 'forum support' is for issues related to use of the website.

Resetting the stop positions is probably worth a try - whether it fixes it or not is another matter. Drop the window to fully open, hold the switch to close it, when it gets to the top, release the switch and then hold the switch in the close position again until you hear a little click.

Rob.

P.S. Please post threads about your car in the correct section (Audi A3 8P) - more people familiar with your car will see posts there - 'forum support' is for issues related to use of the website.
Thank you, It worked, hopefully it stays like that

Reactions: FactionOne