Rear window blinds

Inkyfingers

Reaction score
Sorry for the boring question, but can anyone direct me to some aftermarket sun blinds that fit the rear windows on the current generation A3 sportback. I'm talking about the type that stick on with a sucker.

The one we used on our old Golf are too big, as are all the others my wife has found.

Got mine from eBay.
There are side ones on there: item number 181781759091. These are the rear windows only. The rear quarter windows come with the boot sunblind.

Just fitted some of these to my sportback.

http://www.windesa.com/shop/en/wind...3-sportback-8va-2013-/11/complete-set-abc-set

The Blinds 4 Cars rear window blinds are in two pieces, this will mean there is a solid line down the rear window. The Sonniboy rear blind is one piece. I know they are double the price but the mesh is really fine. They cost me £152 from Amazon.

I'll try to upload some pics in the next few days so you can see how they look. The quality and fit is superb...but then they are made in Germany!

Sorry for the boring question, but can anyone direct me to some aftermarket sun blinds that fit the rear windows on the current generation A3 sportback. I'm talking about the type that stick on with a sucker.

The one we used on our old Golf are too big, as are all the others my wife has found.

Get Audi ones - they're so much neater than others