Rear sport shock part number

swarcup

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the part numbers for the rear shocks would be on my car they are to rusty to read. It's a 2001 2.5tdi Quattro sport. They are red in colour.

Have a look in the faqs thread, there is a comprehensive list of part numbers in there put together by quattrojames. :) x

can anyone tell me why this guy says that these are the wrong ones for my car AUDI A4 REAR SHOCK ABSORBERS PAIR SPORTS SUSPENSION 8E0513033L NEW GENUINE AUDI | eBay, i agree with blackquat on the number, here is an etka extract which shows a few different ones for the B6 but only one that says sport suspension Shocker

the column on the right is labelled model/data if that has anything to do with it

Just to update the thread. It seems that in the front of the service book the bit with all the 3 letter/number codes is one on mine that says 1BE which when reading across the list above says my part number should be 8E0513036AF, only thing i cant understand is that the one ending in L is listed as for sports suspension which mine has.