Rear seat protection

rs_t

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I will receive my S3 Sportback in about two weeks time. It's a used car from Germany. I'm a bit special when it comes to options. Manual and no sunroof was a requierment. Finally found one with LED, MMI touch and Magnetic Ride. Monsoon grey. Its a 11/2103 reg. with only 8000 km. Perfect for me. :)

Over to my question related to the thread title. I will be having two isofix seats for my 5 and 7 year old kids in the back. I know very well how child seats can be on the fragile Audi interiors. Does anyone have any recomandtion on what to use as protection for the seats to keep them in perfect condition? Any real world experience from anyone of the users here? Every tip will be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to contribue more to this form!

Thanks

Also interested in this as we have our first on the way in October and I want to protect the rear seats as much as possible!

Thanks,

I guess you where thinking about these:
Amazon product

I've seen those before but I'm after something that protects the seatback aswell. I've seen the horrible marks that forward facing seats makes on Audi seatsbacks, and thats what I want to protect them from.

Perhaps something more like these?
Amazon product

I'm in the wild here...

:)