Rear seat passengers

Stormtrooper

Reaction score
Hi, just want info of genuine TT owners. I have a mk1 S3 but have my eye on a mk1 TT 3.2 manual, will my kids ( 8 & 10) fit in the back ok for long journeys or is it too uncomfy, does anyone regularly have rear passengers? Thanks

It's very tight in the back...if your over 5'9 your seat will probably be too far back for anyone to sit behind you

I have a mk1 and my kids both fit in perfectly. They are 7 and 9 and love the seats. No need for boosters. Only people to get in the back. Not sure about how comfy the seats are for long journeys but short journeys they love it

I have a MK2 TT and my niece and nephew (3 and 8) both fit fine in the back, however like bhavd85 said if you're over a certain height you won't really be able to fit anyone in the back comfortably. I'm 5'3" and I do struggle to sit in the back with a straight back!

I have a MK2 TT and my niece and nephew (3 and 8) both fit fine in the back, however like bhavd85 said if you're over a certain height you won't really be able to fit anyone in the back comfortably. I'm 5'3" and I do struggle to sit in the back with a straight back!
This reply might be a bit late, as I've only just registered! I think the MK2 is very slightly roomier in the back than the MK1. I'm 5'1" and can sit in the back of my MK1, but on an angle. OK for short journeys, but I wouldn't like to go any distance. If your kids are short (and the driver & front seat passenger too), they should be OK. Failing that, give them some bus fare!!