Rear seat delete anyone???

Paradox1

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has got rid of the rear seats? I took mine out yesterday, not only to reduce weight but as they done really get used that often, i thought I'd try a book build. the plan is to get a carpet from the boot the wher ethe back seats were. anyone got any pics of this?

Pm aaron, he dud his and it looked mint, he also had 2 bug nos bottles haha.

Yeh his got some pics somewhere, does look awesome tbf.

Warning, it can get a bit addictive. Here's my old Ibiza:

inside.jpg

Aaron's the man for that his S3 looks mint what he's done with the rears, all flat and covered with leather looking material.

Chris.

Thay ibiza does look sick. Very track ready! Does Aaron have a build thread?

Surely aaron ended up replacing the weight of his rear seat with a load of MDF!?

There's only one way to do it if you want to lighten the car and that is the way Jason has above :thumbsup:

Thanks for the link chris

Westy, i see where your coming from but i want something a bit different. dont want a fully stripped car as its not a full track car but i rarely user the rear seats so may as well do something creative with the space.

Thanks for the link chris

Westy, i see where your coming from but i want something a bit different. dont want a fully stripped car as its not a full track car but i rarely user the rear seats so may as well do something creative with the space.

Mini hot tub?
Turn it into a 'Green' house?

What about a Built in tool chest. Laid flat on the floor. Use a big piece of foam and cut out required shapes. Just so they don't rattle about :). And cover the top with some tinted plastic. That's different.

Or a waterbed!!!

What about a Built in tool chest. Laid flat on the floor. Use a big piece of foam and cut out required shapes. Just so they don't rattle about :). And cover the top with some tinted plastic. That's different.

Or a waterbed!!!

ScottB5 has the tool idea down already..

My Cordoba was originally one of six prepared by Seat UK as two seater demos. It had rear seats but instead had a carbon fibre panel to blank off the boot. Unfortunately the one that was in my car got sold on to someone I knew before I bought the car, but it looked good in his. Stopped the stuff in the boot from flying forwards!

Mini hot tub?
Turn it into a 'Green' house?

hot tub in this country? would be more like a small frozen lake lol

I like aarons idea of putting the sub in the rear floor but i've been looking for a box that can go where the first aid kit goes. anyone want to make me one for a reasonable price.

DOnt get me wrong if i had another car i would get rid of all the interior