Rear S3 Badge

roberto.

Reaction score
Hi,
Ive recently bought a facelift S3 (3 door), and the bootlid has had the S3 badge removed. Ive purchased a replacement to fit, but I cannot find any measurements of positioning info on the site. I have searched, however all the threads that mentioned it, the pictures no longer show up as theyre quite old.

Would someone be able to measure the positioning of the S3 badge on their bootlid please and post a picture with those measurements on for fitting reference?

Much appreciated.

Hi,
Ive recently bought a facelift S3 (3 door), and the bootlid has had the S3 badge removed. Ive purchased a replacement to fit, but I cannot find any measurements of positioning info on the site. I have searched, however all the threads that mentioned it, the pictures no longer show up as theyre quite old.

Would someone be able to measure the positioning of the S3 badge on their bootlid please and post a picture with those measurements on for fitting reference?

Much appreciated.
Go to a local dealers and look at there's

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ditch all badges
17016142639_983638d243_k.jpg

Reactions: S.
Are those pics from a sportback? I'm sure the location will be similar on a 3 door, but probably not exact.... Just saying.

Ah ******, I didn't even notice that. Yeah I think the location is different on the sport back. If anyone with a hatch could copy those picture formats that would be perfect.

Yeah sorry mate.

On the hatch it’s level with the bottom of the light, about 2cm in.