REAR PARKING SENSORS, whos had them retro-fitted ??????

It really is very easy to remove the rear bumper. So easy that it really is not worth trying to guesstimate the drilling positions. with the bumper off, the positions are marked with a circle and cross hairs, so you can't go wrong. The whole job took me about 1 hour start to finish.

removing the bumper on the avants is a lot harder than the saloons but its defo worth doing

as regards the costco ones (fitter not fitting them) he probs had a look underneath, saw he couldnt get to the back of the bumper with out removing the bumper and thought sod it, not doing it

Hi Holmefield,

Could you post the measurements now that you have drilled them in the Audi OEM positions?

With the exact Audi measurements I assume it could be drilled from the outside without removing the bumper?

Cheers

Phil

Hi there like some of the others on here have said, in the end i chickened out and took the rear bumper off.It didnt take long + was easyer than i thought to get off, re a lining the bumper is a bit of a pain but just give ita good shove..

Did my one myself, the taking the bumper off was the tricky bit,
07de0638.jpg