Rear Parking Sensor Brackets??

paulkhatkar

It's my birthday
Reaction score
Looked through many threads already but has anyone actually managed to find parking sensor brackets for the rear bumper? Have a replacement rear bumper but it doesnt have the brackets for the parking sensors. Any help with holders for the OE sensors would be much appreciated.

Assume old bumper brackets aren't available now?

eBay has them, but be warned it may require a bit of modding to make them flush as some brackets aren't exactly as per oem.

Reactions: paulkhatkar
Assume old bumper brackets aren't available now?

eBay has them, but be warned it may require a bit of modding to make them flush as some brackets aren't exactly as per oem.

Thanks for that, I've seen the ones on ebay. I will order some to see how they fit, want to get them flush but wasn't sure if there was a specific seller/manufacturer which made it easier than others

I've used previous model VW Passat retainer brackets, from memory the inner ones are flattish and the outer ones are slightly curved, as I fitted mine using structural Araldite instead of the double sided sticky tape, and clamped these brackets in place while the adhesive cured, I had bought a sensor fitting tool kit and these bracket locators and clamps came with that along with the hole punches.

At work we remove them from the old bumper and then plastic weld back on

but when we don’t have them they are available from the main dealer