Rear left inner indicator

Toonsoldier91

It's my birthday
Reaction score
Evening everyone.
on way to work and got a rear left indicator fault wanting. So when I got to work I had a look and the inner 2 bulbs were off

ive wiggled the connection and it worked shut the boot and it worked then stopped

is there any known faults with the wiring I had similar in the a3

chooses it’s timing mot runs out tomorrow and irs booked in 9am

Remove & check for water ingress & any corrosion on the connector pins & clean accordingly.

Remove & check for water ingress & any corrosion on the connector pins & clean accordingly.

I’ve had a look today and when the tail gate closes it pushes against the loom that runs up the hinge it’s snapped there

Did you manage to get through your MOT? Is yours the 4dr by the way? I've got the Avant and shortly after getting it there was a recall to add some cable protection for the powered boot electrics which could have split and malfunctioned.

Did you manage to get through your MOT? Is yours the 4dr by the way? I've got the Avant and shortly after getting it there was a recall to add some cable protection for the powered boot electrics which could have split and malfunctioned.

Mines the avant too and yeah all sorted 3 days later then planned so had no car for 3 days but last mot on this car as its due may and going after Christmas

Sounds like you're not going to be sorry to be moving it on. No doubt very frustrating having this happen at this stage, hope it didn't cost too much to sort out.

I wonder if the original wiring fix that should have been done has failed. Would be worrying if that was the case and if there are more cases of it happening then Audi should be aware (or made aware) and fixing the problem permanently.