Rear footwell light retro fit kit

Really? Even with coding the 'LED monitoring off' with VCDS?

No it will be fine if thats coded however on some of the earlier cars i am pretty sure that the function is not available, i think its a new 2010MY feature.

Rear footwell kit is 2 looms and 2 white lights.

Price per loom is £17.50 and £7.50 per white light.

Shipping to OZ is not a problem, my looms get shipped out all over the world. Shipping to OZ will be £10 as its sent tracked.

Thanks Robin.
Will be in touch shortly!

Picked up a batch of lights from Audi today so looms and lights are in stock ready to be sent out :)

do you think i could somehow fit this to a a4 b5, have not got front lights so a bit harder to do i guess, am fairly handy with electrics, just curious if u guys would think it would be worth it?

No they won't sorry.

Haven't managed to fit footwell lights onto a B6.

Just wondering instead of putting bullets for the seats to disconect, im thinking of getting some repair wires and fitting them into the black connector block IF i have and spare slots. gonna ring TPS tomorrow and find out if i can get some wires. cant wait for my looms to arrive hopefully monday.

Just thought i post up part numbers for the relervent repair wires to suit the black 10 pin plug inder the panel for seat wires. S000979133EA thats the female wires for the seat side of the plug. locations at no 6 & 7. the other wires 000979134EA havnt received these yet, coming in tomorrow but fitte the seat side tonight. wires run in the conduet for the seat wiring cant even tell ive fitted the extra lights in the seats.
78b819e5.jpg

9d657fcc.jpg

Just thought i post up part numbers for the relervent repair wires to suit the black 10 pin plug inder the panel for seat wires. S000979133EA thats the female wires for the seat side of the plug. locations at no 6 & 7. the other wires 000979134EA havnt received these yet, coming in tomorrow but fitte the seat side tonight. wires run in the conduet for the seat wiring cant even tell ive fitted the extra lights in the seats.
78b819e5.jpg

9d657fcc.jpg

Hi,

i'm having difficulties understanding what this mod is.

From the images of the ten pin plug which is under the seat, there's three empty pins - is this where the rear footwell lights can be plugged into?

cheers

Yeah but you have to run wires on from both sides of the plug. I done this so it looks more professional than having loose wires under the seats

Hello. I am interested in Retrofit Rear Footwell Lights kit. I live in Romania. I can give you my address. I can pay via paypal. Is it possible for you to send me the kit. Without lamps. Waiting for answer. Thank you

here's the finished job (not the best of picture)

99E5A086-0A83-4F95-819D-D7727D6693D5_zpsrrtiwf1d.jpg

Also added interior / ambiance lighting when the lights turn on (footwell lights will turn off at this point)

7101F855-A73D-47AA-9A16-961CC6401FB2_zpsu3jl60pr.jpg