Rear Fog Light Issue

JBMF90

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've changed my CECM module to 8E0 907 279 L from 8E0 907 279 M

It was from an S4 which had xenon headlights as I needed this module as my original didn't support xenon headlights.

I've just had the module installed and coded but now on my DIS I'm getting error codes of front fog light bulbs both left and right are out! But when I switch them on via the light switch they work but the rear for lights don't work.

Any ideas guys on this issue? I've read in a few places that the wires in the back need grounding or something? Why would this be when they worked before on my other module?

Could it be that I need to swap some wires around? As the car is telling me the front fogs aren't working when they are but the rears aren't?

I've also looked up the fault codes but they don't help with anything.

Thanks in advance.

Any help with this would be great, ive tried to find more information on this issue but no luck.

Some of the things i did read is a difference between lowline and highline wiring. Is there such thing as this?

Also if someone can point me in the right direction to a wiring diagram or pinout diagram for the CECM that would be great as i am having trouble finding one.

TIA