Rear end is high, new coil springs wanted or advice.

jhe

Reaction score
So I've bought an Audi A3 Sline 2006, the rear coil springs have been replaced but they obviously put the wrong ones on as it sits to high. guessing they put standard springs not sline springs.

Does anyone have a full/rear set for sale or if not suggested what make and size to get..I want it about the right height for sline (not much lower)

I work for a car parts distribution company who sell Kilen springs but I've been told these are not very good, is this true?

For the price you will pay for full set why not go eibach or h&r springs as they wk be much better than genuine ones.

This is what a few people have been saying, I'm pretty new to this stuff so are you or anyone able to recommend which ones and which size?

Audi A3 Sline 2006

For the price you will pay for full set why not go eibach or h&r springs as they wk be much better than genuine ones.

Contact dpm off the site he is a site sponsor and will recommend best ones and advise on height also

Thanks I'll get in touch with him at the end of the month when I get paided! Just had to fork out for new calipers/discs/pads as one of my calipers seized up. (the previous discs and pads had only done 10,000 DOH

Best just getting new springs... Car will look and feel a lot better than standard springs also....

I know a boy on here R90 STL who lowered his old sline and it looked great... I'm sure it was 35mm H&Rs he put on his... Pm him or look at his previous threads