Rear DRL question

Boj27

activated rear drl's today when in the "0" position on the switch. All works fine. When in the 0 position though, my dash lights aren't on. Should they be? If not, can anyone enlighten me to what the coding would be to turn these on in the 0 position only as well as auto?

Thanks! Fingers pointing at you DJ Alix :D:D!!

Rob2k68

VCDS Map User
Pretty sure mine behaves the same way.

pburv

activated rear drl's today when in the "0" position on the switch. All works fine. When in the 0 position though, my dash lights aren't on. Should they be? If not, can anyone enlighten me to what the coding would be to turn these on in the 0 position only as well as auto?

@DJAlix .......:friends:

DJAlix

VAG Car Coding™ Limited
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
VAG Can Professional
ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)

Sounds normal to me. The only lights that should be on when in switch position 0 are:
  • PFL = Front Daylight Running Lights
  • FL = Front and rear Daylight Running Lights
Same goes for the Auto position during daylight.

edit: should have said that the above would be Euro spec vehicles.

Last edited:

Boj27

Sounds normal to me. The only lights that should be on when in switch position 0 are:
  • PFL = Front Daylight Running Lights
  • FL = Front and rear Daylight Running Lights
Same goes for the Auto position during daylight.

edit: should have said that the above would be Euro spec vehicles.

Any chance you have the coding to turn interior lights on when in the 0 position? :) (dash, AC lights etc)

DJAlix

VAG Car Coding™ Limited
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
VAG Can Professional
ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)
Any chance you have the coding to turn interior lights on when in the 0 position? :) (dash, AC lights etc)
Only way to do this is to adjust the cars dimming profiles or "Innenbeleuchtung" adaptation channels, all 328 of them. May the force be with you!