rear door handle illumination

sabaxter

Reaction score
Hello all, I have purchased s4 rear door cards with the led's built into the handles. I have converted the doorcard from electric window to manual but due to not having the control module.(as my windows are manual) how can I wire the led's up to come on woth vehicles lights? Can I tap onto a wire somewhere?

Cheers shaun

The lights are just plug and play all you need is the correct loom for the door card, failing that tap the connector out with a multimeter and wire yourself

You could just run a wire to the front doors, and piggyback of those handles couldn't you?

I could james its job st the issue of getting wires through the central pillar and through the rubber boot although I have done this previously wuth speaker cable. Also I have at least 2 like the ms ready for you!

Sorry should say at least two of the looms ready for you (phone keeps having blips and types for me)

It might be a job best done when changing the seats then you can run the wires easier. I don't mind giving you a hand if you can do it on a day I'm off. I always find two pairs of hands are best when feeding wires.

Cheers for the offer mate, have you done all your suspension now?

Front end is all fitted, but I'm holding off fitting the rear springs for now as I want to pick up some new shocks to fit at the same time.
I wouldn't mind an RS4 ARB to fit too while I'm there :yum: